Every year, around Christmas time, my mom, sisters, friends, and I make cookies for our dads and brothers customers. Everyone is assigned a type of cookie to make so that there can be eight cookies inside of each cookie tin. This year we had 94 cookie tins to fill! So there were a ton of cookies. My sister Mahea & friend Bou'Nelle make Lemon Bars (which are my personal favorite out of all the cookies we make). My mom, sisters Taylor & Grace, and our friend Debbie make Melting Moments. My friends Faith & Naomi make Magic Bars (coconut & chocolate). My sister Olivia makes Rice Crispy Treats. Finally, my friend Sarah & I make Chocolate Chip Cookies. Once all the cookies are made, we meet down at our church to pack them all into the tins. It's always fun to get together with friends, especially if you don't see them all everyday :).
Together, Sarah and I were supposed to make 720 chocolate chip cookies. I accidentally made one batch extra. My total came out to 510 cookies! It's ok I went over because my brothers ate those ones ;). Anyways, here are two pictures of my cookies.
My cookies almost filled up our kitchen table!
Me & my cookies :)
Thats crazy - I dont think I have ever seen that many cookies in one place :) thanks for the update! It seems like I haven't seen you in forever.
ReplyDeleteit was really crazy :) I started at 12 on Saturday and was done by 6! I know it does seem a very long time since I saw you last...hopefully I'll see you soon!
ReplyDeleteps - anytime :) I saw your update too