Tonight we had my brother-in-law, Ben, my sister Mahea, and my niece and nephew, Danielle and Titus, over for dinner. It's always fun when they come over and there is never a dull moment in the house! Anyways, my dad decided we were going to take family photos since we were all going to be at our house tonight. Here is a rule when taking pictures with the Feliciano Family: DO NOT MOVE until dad says picture time is over :). We took about 10 pictures before my dad found the one he liked!
The Final Product: The Feliciano & Taylor Family
The Taylor Family (We couldn't get Danielle & Titus to smile at the same time!)
Grace & Taylor
Olivia & I
The Girls
The Boys
Len, Please send me the big family pic and the taylor family pic. Thanks
ReplyDeleteNice pics - I don't no the last time we had a family picture. You inspire me :)
ReplyDeleteMahea - ok.
ReplyDeleteBonnie - I do?! Why is that? :)