Happy 18th Birthday Bonnie Waters! I am thankful that we are friends, even though we are 120 miles apart. (I went on google to see how far it is from my house to Olympia and that's how much it said on Google maps ha, ha, ha)! I know that this is only possible because of the Word that we both are hearing everyday from our dads, moms, pastors, and friends. This is something I am thankful for. Without this, I know I wouldn't be friends with Bonnie or any of my friends.
All the times that I have been around Bonnie, not only is she friendly, easy going, bright, bubbly, and fun to talk to, but she brings the conversation back to the Word, which is something I like about her.
Anyways, I have a wonderful birthday and I hope to see you soon!
"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." Proverbs 27:17
Wow Elena, I am tickled :) that is really, really sweet. I am so thankful that we are friends (even if we are 120 miles apart) actually that is not that far come to think of it. As you were saying, the only reason we can be friends is because of the word that is being spoken daily. I am thankful that I am surrounded with people who love me and continue to give me Gods Word everyday – that’s the best present I could ever receive.
ReplyDelete:) I'm glad you liked it! I tried calling your house but no one answered...so I was like I'm just going to post it on my blog! You're right....surrounded with the word and people that love you is the best present :)
ReplyDeletePS - maybe someday you & your family can drive that 120 miles :-) to visit us