Where would I be without friends? This question popped into my head this morning during a meeting with my pastor, dad, and others. Well, I would have to say that without faithful friends who daily bring me to see my sin, I would be down a very lonely road separated from those who really love me and are for me. If there is no mutual conversation between me and my dad, pastor, or whoever it might be I end up being separated, have no life to give, and can't receive from anyone. I am starting to see, by God's grace, that I can't handle my life. I need washed everyday and need my thoughts cleaned.
To end, I'd like to say that I am very thankful for my pastor. He has daily brought me and my family the Word in times of need. I know that he is committed to the Word of God and also receives help from many other men/pastors. This is something I am very grateful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment