Sunday, November 7, 2010

Girl's Day Out

It's always fun to go and to something fun with your friends. Today, after church, I went to the nail salon with Sarah, Faith, Olivia & Cherie. It was fun getting to be with everyone and getting a mani and pedi at the same time :):) We kinda planned it so that we all went a week before Faith's wedding which is this next Saturday! It's gonna be so fun (getting to dress up and all). It's not like we get to do that everyday. Here are some pictures from today.

The Group

Faith's first Pedi

Olivia waiting for someone to do her feet


I have no idea what I am doing (Olivia said it was a "fun" shot)


Cherie & I getting our nails done

Olivia & I

Faith's first Mani (I think she was enjoying herself)
All done ;)


3 comments:

  1. That looks like fun - I love to do that with my sisters and aunts. Can't wait to see you on Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it was really fun - Maybe you'll c me before Saturday :) I'm coming Wed. night!

    ReplyDelete