Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Guess What Happend?

Guess what? Today, I got my first big paycheck in my entire life! I was so thrilled and excited when I opened that white envelop:) I had this feeling inside of me that I don't think I could explain! I showed my sister Olivia right away (she works with me). Then, when I got home, that was probably the first thing I told my dad. He said, "It's times like these that you want to save your money and not just spend it all." I think that is what I will just do:)

8 comments:

  1. Yay! You almost got enough for a car yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with that. LOL .It is soo hard for me to save money. Maybe once I get a job it will be easier. At least I hope soo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mahea - almost :)

    Naomi - thanks. It just takes time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah, Cuz!!! I'm soo happy for you!!! We should go shopping together in Maui!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like me when I got my first check. Actually, I did exactly what you did, showed my sister Olivia who I work with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie - thank you! (well I would like to go to Maui with you too...remember the last shopping trip we took?)

    Bonnie - Yes I was pretty estatic! (funny we both showed our Olivia's)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do I remember? Of Course!!!! You better be there in December!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) I don't know if we are coming this year

    ReplyDelete