If you are ever in Portland and want a very fancy, beautiful & nice restaurant to go to, Portland City Grill is the place to go! It has an amazing view and delicious food. (Good company makes it even better)! Below are some pictures of our night.
My Dad & Mom
(very thankful I am blessed with such godly parents who love & fear the Lord)
The Birthday Girls
Our Family
Spicy Sushi
Creative Picture : )
Dan, Olivia & Clifford Waiting for Dinner
Titus & I
My Dinner
Soup of the Night
Dad & His Birthday Girls
(exactly 7 years apart)
Olivia & Clifford
Mahea & I with Our Desert
Thank you dad!



That is very nice! I'm glad you were surprised. You're right, you do have godly parents who love & fear the Lord as we all do. According to the Hebrew papers, that is actually our hope - our fathers!
ReplyDeleteHey, you updated your blog again:) Good pictures. It looks like you had a fun time. The sushi actually looks good even tho I'm not a big fan of raw meat. It's really nice to be able to comment on your blog. The Lord is good to us. I don't know why He is or why He would even care but I'm glad He does. Things I thought impossible, He's made possible again. Even tho there's some things He seems to still be working on, I know He's not finished & that He will continue to be faithful. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon:)
ReplyDelete1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Hey there Cousin! Hau'oli lā hānau:) I love you so much and am so blessed God has given me a friend like you. I know I don't deserve it! I want to see you again soon. I love being with you reminding each other what God has given us and who we are. We need friends! oh and tell Mahae I said Hau'oli lā hānau to her to! Aloha
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Elena, Glad you had a nice birthday with your family. Yes, you do have Godly parents and lots of friends who love you.
ReplyDeleteDiane P
Happy Birthday Elena! Glad you had a nice surprise. Looking forward to seeing and talking to you soon .
ReplyDeleteFrom Rachella
Happy Birthday!!! I didn't know you were turing 20!!! But then, what does age matter? I know what it is like to be surprised, my brothers did it for me this year and it was alot of fun. I really liked the picture of your whole family together that was pretty special:)
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone!
ReplyDelete